top of page
Fri, Nov 16|
Location is TBD
Project Frontline - Christmas Cards
Please join with us as we bless a U.S. Platoon serving overseas this Christmas.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2018, 6:30 PM
Location is TBD
About The Event
There are so many men and women who are serving overseas this holiday season. We want to remember them and show them that we appreciate their sacrifice.
Hearts has adopted a U.S. soldier and his platoon of 50+ soldiers. We would like to bless each soldier with a Christmas card and a bag of goodies along with a box or two of items they've requested.
Will you join us in being a blessing to them?
Here's a list of items we need:
- Christmas cards with a personal note or drawing inside.
- Wrapped candies or chocolates. Mini candy canes, wrapped chocolates, mints, gum, etc. We will be making up a goody bag for each soldier.
- Sports items: Suggestions may include a deflated football, soccer ball or basketball with a small hand pump. Other compact sports related items (less than 12" in length). T-shirt, hat, Frisbee, etc.
- Other requested items: Toiletries, snacks, and Coke products. (We cannot send canned drinks, so, things like propel or Gatorade powdered drink packets might be a better option.)
- Monetary donations: Each package costs about $17 to ship. We usually send about 5 boxes. Any amount you can give will help us greatly. You can send your donation to Christine Buck through either PayPal or the Cash app. Please make sure you include your family's name and "Project Frontline" in the comments. PayPal: paypal.me/CMehler8 CashApp: $cmehler8
- We will have a table set up at the Thanksgiving Feast with cards that can be filled out and pages for the children to color and include in the cards if they wish. We will also have a place to leave your donated items.
- If you'd like to participate but will not be attending the Thanksgiving Feast, please contact Christine Buck and she will arrange a way to get those items from you. Cell: 954-673-7004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Please be sure to give us your family members names when you donate your items if you'd like them to be included in the letter we send to the soldiers.)
- Thank you in advance for your participation. God bless you!
- Deadline to have all items turned in is Wed., Nov. 21st.
This is just to acknowledge that you will participate in this project.
bottom of page