Tue, Oct 05 | Hollywood
Homesteading Classes - Homemade Jam!
Very limited space!! Please see additional info to make sure your children can participate. Join us as Heather teaches us how to make jam! Each family will take home a jar of jam, upon completion of the class. Additional jars will be available for sale on site. Only $15/family. HEARTS Members Only.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 05, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Hollywood, Hollywood, FL, USA
About The Event
- Each student requires a ticket.
- Not a drop off.
- Payments must be made at the time of regisetering to complete registration. If no payment is received, your child is not considered registered. Please include a note with your payment. Zelle to Andrea at 617-645-9757 to reserve your spot.
- We are dealing with food, so cleanliness is key! Long hair should be tied up. Everyone participating will be required to wear a hairnet. Aprons are optional. Hairnets will be provided.
- Bring your own apron, if you wish. Staining of clothing may occur.
- There is no minimum age requirement, but we will be using sharp tools and cooking with high temperatures.
- Parents are asked to judge for themselves whether their child is mature and focused enough to participate in this class.
- This environment is not appropriate for babies or toddlers to attend. No exceptions.
- This is not a drop off class and parents/guardians are encouraged to participate.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies.
- There is a cat in the home.
- We are working indoors in limited space, therefore, social distancing is not possible.
- Masks are not required, but please do not come if anyone is ill. In the event of sickness, you will be refunded or offered a "make up class".
- Heather's home is a working micro-farm with animals who need a calm environment. Please be respectful of her animals and property.
- Parking is available on the street.
The event address will be provided in the reminder email, after payment has been recevied.
- Student Ticket - 1 per child$0$00$0